The links below provide information regarding resources available for Contra Costa residents dealing with the spread of coronavirus. For assistance with a federal agency, please contact my office at (925) 933-2660.
- How to Protect Yourself
- If You Think You Are Sick
- Older Adults & Medical Conditions
- Prepare Your Family
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Identifying anxiety and depression in children
- Resources for identifying symptoms of depression
- Resources for identifying symptoms of anxiety disorders
- United States Capitol Building - Public tours suspended from March 12th-May 1st.
- White House - Tours temporarily suspended.
- Library of Congress - Closed to the public until further notice. Tours are also cancelled during that time. Public events canceled until May 11.
- Kennedy Center - Closed to the public until further notice. Performances and public events canceled through May 10.
- State Department - Tours suspended until April 6th.
- FBI Experience - Closed indefinitely beginning March 13th.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing - All tours suspended indefinitely.
Contra Costa County Resources
- Order of the Health Officer to Shelter in Place - updated March 31, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (Spanish)
- Personal Protective Equipment Donation Centers
- Prevention Tips
- If You Are Sick
- Coping Tips
- County Data Dashboard
- County Office of Education Updates
- Nutrition Assistance
- Resources for Impacted Businesses
- Updates on County Service Availability
- Medi-Cal Managed Health Care Plans
- County Mental Health Care Plan Information
- Mitigating Health Impacts of Secondary Stress due to COVID-19
- Medi-Cal Fee-For-Service Mitigating Health Care Impacts of Secondary Stress due to COVID-19