The links below provide information regarding resources available for Contra Costa residents dealing with the spread of coronavirus. For assistance with a federal agency, please contact my office at (925) 933-2660.
- How to Protect Yourself
- If You Think You Are Sick
- Older Adults & Medical Conditions
- Prepare Your Family
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Identifying anxiety and depression in children
- IRS Rebate Q & A
- IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center
- IRS Get My Payment Frequently Asked Questions
- Resources for identifying symptoms of depression
- Resources for identifying symptoms of anxiety disorders
- United States Capitol Building - Public tours suspended indefinitely.
- White House - Tours temporarily suspended.
- Library of Congress - Closed to the public until further notice. Tours are also cancelled during that time. Public events canceled indefinitely.
- Kennedy Center - Closed to the public until further notice. Performances and public events canceled indefinitely.
- State Department - Tours suspended indefinitely.
- FBI Experience - Closed indefinitely beginning March 13th.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing - All tours suspended indefinitely.
Contra Costa County Resources
- Latest Health Orders
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (Spanish)
- Personal Protective Equipment Donation Centers
- Prevention Tips
- If You Are Sick
- Coping Tips
- County Data Dashboard
- County Office of Education Updates
- Nutrition Assistance
- Resources for Impacted Businesses
- Small Business Resource Call Center
- Updates on County Service Availability
- Medi-Cal Managed Health Care Plans
- County Mental Health Care Plan Information
- Mitigating Health Impacts of Secondary Stress due to COVID-19
- Medi-Cal Fee-For-Service Mitigating Health Care Impacts of Secondary Stress due to COVID-19