Tours and Flags
As of March 13, 2020
United States Capitol Building - Public tours suspended from March 12th-April 1st.
White House - Tours temporarily suspended.
Library of Congress - Closed to the public from March 12th through March 31st. Tours are also cancelled during that time.
Kennedy Center - Closed to the public from March 12th through March 31st.
State Department - Tours suspended until April 6th.
FBI Experience - Closed indefinitely beginning March 13th.
Bureau of Engraving and Printing - All tours suspended indefinitely
1. Aid you in self-scheduling a tour of the Washington, D.C. area
2. Request Washington, D.C tours via our office
3. Assist in your purchase of a flag flown above the U.S. Capitol
Request a Tour
Self-Schedule a Tour
You can submit self-schedule tour request to the following locations:
Request a Tour through Our Office
- Request a tour through my office by clicking here only if you want to book a tour through my office.
- If you submit a tour request through our website, you will hear back from our office within one business day
- Due to the large number of visitors, please request them as early as possible in order to maximize your chances.
- All tickets are provided to constituents on a first-come, first-served basis.
For information on sightseeing and attractions, please visit the Washington, DC Tourism Information page.
For information on estimated tour duration, availability and locations, click here.
Request a U.S. Flag
If you would like to place a flag order, please use the online form available here.
You may pay for your flag via check or credit card. If you pay with a check, you will print the completed order form and mail both items to our Washington, D.C. office.
If you submit a flag request through our website, you will hear back from our office within one business day.
Please note that if you pay with a check, processing may take approximately one to two weeks longer.