Congressman DeSaulnier to Meet One-On-One with Constituents in Kensington
Walnut Creek, CA – Congressman Mark DeSaulnier (CA-11) will continue his standing practice of meeting one-on-one with constituents during Mobile District Office Hours on Saturday, December 17th from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Kensington Community Center. Since being elected to Congress, DeSaulnier has hosted 30 Mobile District Office Hours and town hall meetings throughout Contra Costa County.
As our nation experiences an unprecedented transition, Congressman DeSaulnier is looking forward to meeting one-on-one with constituents and hearing first-hand about issues that impact their lives, families, and our community. Mark will be on site to share thoughts and answer questions and to assist with issues related to Social Security, Medicare, the Veteran’s Administration, or other federal agencies.
- What: Congressman DeSaulnier’s Mobile District Office Hours
- When: Saturday, December 17th from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Kensington Community Center
- 59 Arlington Avenue, Kensington, CA 94707
- Details: First come, first served. No appointment necessary. This event is open to all residents of California’s 11th Congressional District.
For more information or to confirm you are a resident of the 11th Congressional District, please email CA11.RSVP@mail.house.gov or call (925) 933-2660.