As your Member of Congress, one of my top priorities is to assist with questions or concerns you may be having with a federal agency. Contact our office if we can be of assistance to you, a family member, or a friend.
In order to provide better service to our constituents, we have two district offices; one in Walnut Creek and the other in Richmond. Both offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT. Our Washington D.C. office is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET
Are you eligible for assistance?
- Are you a resident of the 11th Congressional District? Find out by entering your zip code here.
- Does this matter primarily involve you or your dependent? Privacy laws limit your ability to represent another individual or group.
- Does this matter involve a federal agency? Click here to find a list of federal agencies.
If you are eligible for assistance from our office, please fill out this form in order to continue.
Our office is here to:
- Help seniors cut through red tape: If you or anyone you know needs help securing Social Security or Medicare benefits, or has questions or concerns regarding any federal agency, our office can help.
- Advocate for veterans: Our office can help with your claims for VA pensions, disability benefits, care in VA hospitals, and obtaining military records.
- Identify federal grants for those who are eligible: Our office can help identify federal grants for which you or your organization might be eligible.
- Facilitate request for flags, Congressional commendations, tours and tickets: If you would like to obtain a flag that was flown over the Capitol, request a Congressional commendation, or are planning a trip to Washington and would like to visit sites like the U.S. Capitol or the White House, please contact our office.
- Process passport applications in certain circumstances: Our office may be able to help expedite your passport application in an emergency and can assist with lost passports, as well as monitor overseas travel restrictions.
- Assist students with college loans: Our office can provide information and assist if you are having issues with federal student loans.
- Request application status for immigration cases: Our office is able to request an application status for a visitor’s visa or facilitate communication with federal agencies to process immigration requests.
- Contact the IRS on your behalf: Our office can inquire about the status of refunds, tax liens, unpaid taxes, payments and penalties.
- Provide mortgage assistance: Our office can advocate on your behalf with banks and service companies to assist you in acquiring a loan modification and keeping your home.