Representative DeSaulnier Unveils New Website To Connect Constituents With Congress
Washington, DC – Today, Representative Mark DeSaulnier (CA-11) unveiled his new Congressional website, which can be accessed at www.desaulnier.house.gov. The new site features a clean, modern design that provides constituents with the latest news impacting their community, information about constituent services, and opportunities to connect with the Congressman.
“Our new, redesigned website provides a streamlined platform for constituents to connect with my office and the federal government. I encourage everyone to visit our new site to learn about key legislative issues, request assistance with a federal agency, and share opinions about how the government can best serve the American people. It is my hope that our new design will facilitate greater engagement with the community, and I look forward to incorporating the feedback we receive into my work in Congress,” said Representative DeSaulnier.
The new streamlined website will allow constituents to:
- Stay abreast of the latest community news
- Request assistance with federal agencies
- Learn about Representative DeSaulnier’s priorities
- Share their experiences with the federal government and opinions on key issues facing Congress
- Invite Representative DeSaulnier to events
- Connect with Representative DeSaulnier’s Washington, Walnut Creek, and Richmond offices